Bakery, Food & Drink
- You have to try the olive cheese bread in the restaurant
- Neat place to visit. Miss the lines Arrive before 10 a.m. and after 2 p.m. for the shortest wait. Get the instructions for the lodge at the Mercantile. There's no need to wait for that. Call first
- Brisket and tomatoes are delicious!
- Ree is Extraordinary!! The place is cute. Come early on a week day. Check the bakery upstairs along with the breakfast! Loved it!
- Bake goods good variety, great tasting, a little pricy, merchandise can get a lot of the same stuff at Walmart cheaper
- Food is great, the staff is extremely friendly and a very nice town.
- If you are ordering coffee upstairs you can skip the line and order right at the register. They won't acknowledge you but just ask if you can order coffee and they will let you.
- If the lines are long for both the deli and the shop, go to the deli first. From there you can go straight into the shop without waiting in another line.