1638 Parker Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- OMGSH ramen so good! The pork just melts in your mouth! Me and my boyfriend got the first two ramen on the menu!!
- Pork Belly topping is awesome. Gyoza is a must.
- Best Ramen in Fort Lee
- Their Ramen is really good and one of the best ones in the area. Just like everyone else says, you have to have the gyoza!!!!!
- All of their ramen dishes are fantastic, especially the black ramen.
- First time having Korean food and it was Amazing and extra spicy.Simple menu and a fast paced restaurant so the wait was very short. Will need to park on the street. They have a tiny parking lot.
- Ramen is done properly al dente, but broth is a bit bland. Ramen Setagaya on Main St. is way better.
- Love Karakuchi and Black Ramen. The pork taste unbelievable, it really does melt in your mouth. Gyoza is amazing too!
- Fan of the karukuchi or black ramen. Also, gyoza is a must.
- Great broth but salty! Noodles too heavy!
- Black Raman was amazing
- the gyoza is awesome
- try the miso ramen with extra pork!! soo good
- Ramen is very good.
- New ramen import by way of Korea. They make their ramen on site and their broth is on point. Loved their black ramen and tonkotsu ramen. Their gyoza is must.
- Surprisingly great quality broth- light yet flavorful. Very authentic
- Very legit tonkatsu ramen and gyoza here!
- They serve great ramen, with excellent soup base.. I recommend black, karakuchi, and tonkatsu ramens & gyoza, of course!
- black ramen is delicious but a little salty.