Anantara Hotel (Palm Jumeirah, East Crescent)
- I used to hate Thai food, this restaurant changed that idea
- , ;) -- ) 100$ . -must eat )
- We were four, we had shared starters, main course and dessert, every single dish was simply excellent. Other restaurant spend years and still can't get to this, good job for a new opened restaurant
- ... .. ...
- Nice restaurant and wonderful hotel. Make sure to try the Rib Eye Phad Gapraw Ma Kuea Yao.
- Stunning interior design, romantic and great atmosphere! Unique and great service! Cocktail to try: eye of the dragon and the sweet and sour shrimp! Book outside table!
- Relatively expensive. Food is ok.
- There curries are good. Spring rolls are average.
- Try the Thai White wine (Mountain something...can't remember the name!) - was surprised by good it was and went well with the food we'd ordered that night. Been here a few times & never left unhappy
- Great service with white and black rice on tap opt for outside
- Black rice is a must , also notice Spanish mind blowing ladies to keep you company aside the garden .
- The dcor & the ambience is just amazing. It's extremely chilled out & relaxing. Try the Chang beer & the non vegetarian appetiser platter which will give you a taste of Thai & Vietnamese cuisine.
- Excellent food and service! We were a big group and from presentation to taste, everything we had was great! Try the tom yum prawns and black rice.
- Wagyu penang, shrimp cakes
- Favorite south east Asia restaurant! A must try! Great service, amazing ambience!
- Loved the brown rice!!
- Very nice starter for Veg people ...
- The cashew chicken was simply superb! The veg fried rice had a very satisfying smoky flavor too
- You absolutely have to try the creme brulee for dessert. It's amazing :)