- Lovely secret garden at the back!
- Restaurant Megans is a little gem located on Kings Road (which is packed with boutique shops). This combination of a deli and a restaurant that serves awesome food the whole day through, from..
- Worse place for a brunch in Chelsea. Get ready to wait 20' to get a coffee (in case they don't forget about your order).
- Eggs Benedict
- I really like the place. Food is good and fresh, the garden is really nice , should improve the service and smile a little bit
- Sit at terrace at back, it's lovely.
- Amazing brunch, shakshuka, eggs (bright orange yolks, so much flavour!). Great seating inside, at the front and at their amazing garden. Love this place
- Cute place, great food. If you are looking for a place to relax, its a good option.
- Amazing place. Cozy, great service, excellent fresh food. Fair prices. Try the heated garden.
- Ive tried the ROYALE its so great.
- Lost count of how many times Ive been! One of my fave brunch spots in London, food is always good and a relaxed, aesthetic environment. Bottomless brunch is also something to try! Recommend!
- We had such a wonderful experience at Megans! Amazing food, good service! Make sure you sit in the downstairs garden - even when its covered its a very relaxing place. Cant wait to come back!
- Best breakfast in london
- This place is so cute, if you are having a catch up with friends I would highly recommend - their bottomless brunch is such good value too(great service!) lovely ambiance and good food
- Lovely ambiance, very cozy and friendly staff, pets allowed and best of all they have all day breakfast
- Sit in the garden downstairs - the shabby chic decor is charming and it's covered in fairy lights. My new favourite brunch spot!
- Very cosy seatingsloved the place
- Delicious shakshouka with chorizo! Definitely must try
- Love the place, the staff and the food... The cookie dough is a MUST!!!