352 S Pickett St (btw Duke & Van Dorn)
Alexandria, VA 22304
- Get hummus and tabboulehmade on-premisesfor lunch. Check out the spices and buy something you've never heard of, then find a recipe for it.
- best place to get anything/everything Mediterranean. best falafel and hummus, halva and baklava, canned goods, cheeses and sweets.
- They have the best selections of honey, olives, spices galore! Hummus is cheap too. :)
- Hummus is B O M B
- So the pistachio cake is UNBELIEVABLE!
- Try the Zatar: a flatbread topped with lots of delicious spices and sesame seeds. Out of this world!
- Try the zatar. It's a flat bread topped with spices and sesame. Out of this world!
- Great chicken shawarma - very tasty and flavorful.
- Employees can practice smiling. The world is not as bad as what they seem to have experienced.
- For all ur Middle East food items
- Great food, great market, but very slow
- Great selection of all the spices and condiments you could ever want, very clean and organized store as well. In terms of food, it is all tasty, just the Gyro isn't good at all. Stay away from it.
- Olives are great. And so are the Mediterranean cheeses. Bakery cakes are delicious.
- The best Baklava in the area!!!
- they've got arabic coffee ,
- Nice food variety from the Mediterranean region
- Good variety, just becareful and check expiration dates before you.
- Slow service pretty good food. You got to have patience.
- Food is good. Moves very slow.
- Awesome hummus - made there