Med Fresh Grill
- Hands down best Turkish food in southwest. The best Turkish baklava made in United States!!
- Try the mango juice. It's great.
- ALWAYS get the house made hot sauce. The Turkish coffee is advisable.
- Great spot for Mediterranean Food on Mill. I love the vegetarian combo. Plus there's always soccer on the TVs
- Fish is amazing
- The grilled fish is amazing
- Best Turkish ever
- Chicken Kabab
- The baked fish is phenomenal
- Chicken kabob and humas is delicious
- f you miss Turkish food or Efes come here and eat kebab!Also they are very kind !!
- This independent business, owned by the three San brothers, serves up luscious Turkish food at prices that let ASU work-study students feast like spoiled trust-funders.
- Great and tasty Turkish food..
- Turkish coffee if you are a caffeine addict
- Best Turkish food, almost like Turkey and they have Efes!
- The chicken kabab plate is good & among the best values on the menu.
- Don't forget the Tsatziki sauce with every meal that has rice.
- Get a Baklawa cut into four small pieces. Best in town.
- Try the Donner with yogurt drink and/or turkish tea.
- Love the chicken kabab