Meat Plus Café
$ $ $ $
- Try the beef belly and Angus Ribeye Steak!:)
- love their Topsirloin! Great Value! BUT their medium well is over cooked! it's more like well-done.
- You can't leave Meatplus without drinking bottomless NESTEA HOUSEBLEND! Just add P10.
- Ribeye steak ! Medium-well :)
- Love potato skin
- Must try if you're in Subic! Steak, burgers are delish! You must try the salmon too!
- IS THE BEST BURGER STEAK PROMISE! :D
- I had Combo #7 or the roast beef belly. It was a real treat. This place is usually crowded but it's worth it. Service is quick.
- Big serving of food! The Beef Salpicao and Angus Beef tapa is almost good for 2 people
- The roasted beef belly and baby back ribs are really yummy!
- Try the Oven-cooked Beef Belly w/ peppercorn gravy.. Superb with it's soft juicy meat balanced w/ a li'l bit of fat.
- Try their New York Steak and oven roasted pork belly! Very affordable and delicious!
- Cheesecake is really GOOD! Thumbs up!!!
- Best buger patties :)
- Pink salmon is great.... Yum :P
- Big servings even for their set meals
- Check out my Meat Plus Cafe review on my blog for must-try's and photos of food: http://www.enjayneer.com/2011/12/subic-food-trip-meat-plus-cafe-and.html
- Beef belly, yum yum
- Thier steaks is simply the best in town!
- Good food, super slow service. BTW, try the baby back ribs..