Meadowlark Coffee & Espresso
- great toddy. make it iced, you'll be happy.
- I love the Lark and I like Starbucks. I don't think it is fair to trash a coffee giant to make a little piece of heaven stand out. The experience at each is much different. Each serves its purpose.
- Meadowlark is now serving Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls with a delicious lemon blueberry icing. Order one and enjoy with a friend!
- Best Coffee in Town!
- Periodically yell something derogatory about Elvis Costello and act like someone near you said it. Take that persons drink when he's drug outside and beaten ironically.
- Free Wi-Fi!
- If you want a taste of heaven, get a chocolate macadamia nut flavored italian soda. It's a mouthful, but a very delicious one
- Donate two books and get a free membership to check out books from their library. The same goes for thier movie collection!
- Whatever you do, do not try the Lemon Roll if it's on someone else's table. Big mistake. Thanks Amber....
- Fight the Starbucks power
- Good environment
- Guatemala dark roast coffee is the absolute best!!
- Try anything by the Buxom Baxter for some to-die-for delicious baked goodness. Be prepared to swoon at the will of your taste buds!
- Open every day 6am till midnight! Plus, they have free wifi! :)
- Poetry Slam every second Thursday!
- If you are used to sugary drinks get a mocha. Cappuccino is just frothy milk coffee.
- Catch open mic night every Wednesday at 8 p.m.
- Try the Lemon Roll if they have it. It's light & delicious!
- Bohemian feel and quality coffee. Comfy couches and booths are available. Looks like they've added a new couch and a couple new coffee tables--a real improvement!
- I like this place to have my coffee and relax. The cinnamon roll is delicious