15 Haddon Ave
Haddon Township, NJ 08108
- The cream doughnuts are to die for.
- Breads, pastries, cookies, cakes etc!!!!! My favorite bakery in South Jersey
- I was a prior fan of McMillan's, but the quality has deteriorated quite a bit over the years. Cookies that were given to me on SB Sunday were dry & brittle, not buttery at all. They're terrible bakers
- The cream filled donuts are great. Sometimes the staff is a bit rude though
- Donuts are huge & not as glazy.
- Best donuts around. The cream filled and bismarks are my favorites!
- Best bakery in South Jersey. The chocolate frosted doughnuts are unbeatable
- Amazing baked goods. Very high quality! The boston cream doughnuts are the best I've ever eaten.
- Boston Creme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The donuts are actually really good, and large sized. Also have traditional PA dutch style butter cake - which is sometimes hard to find in the area.
- Their Italian Rum cake has 3 layers of "pudding". Don't settle for less!
- Best cinnamon buns ever....
- Many of the products are of good quality, but some of the prices are higher then one might expect for a simple suburban bakery.
- bad cakes