McKays Public House
- The portobello piccata was absolutely delicious!
- Try the Seafood Risotto - the seafood melts in your mouth.
- Excellent meal and love the old house atmosphere. Always have a variety of beers too. They do a great Octoberfest too.
- Pretzel appetizer amazing. Seafood risotto much better than other review. Service attentive!
- Excellent meal! Duck cassoulet and short ribs. Delish. Ate upstairs bc it was too chilly to eat outdoors but the gardens look beautiful. Next time!
- Nice little dive slightly off the beaten path, very slightly. No frills, good beer, whaddaya want?
- Good Burgers!! Very friendly service and good advices for drinks!!
- Good wine selection, good outdoor area
- Tasty food in a beautiful old home. Very romantic!
- Check out the cozy bar and finely crated craft beer selection. Cask ale on draught as well!
- Wonderful ambience and good filet mignon. Get a table outside if the weather is nice!
- This is the best restaurant in Bar Harbor! Try the risotto!
- YOU MUST TRY THE LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE !!!!
- One of the best upscale restaurants on bar harbor. Get the Maine steamed lobster and the sides will complement perfectly. Lobster Mac comes with a whole lobster, YUM. Also do the blueberry pie. Do it!
- Delicious jerk chicken. My husband loved the portabella mushroom.
- Ciopino special amazing. Fresh local Haddock fish and Chris big and beautiful
- Sit outside in the garden if the weather is good. Great place if you are travling with kids!
- Lobster mac and cheese is so creamy and milky. Such a sophisticated mac and cheese. Worth the money!
- The duck meatloaf is AMAZING!
- This place is great. Good beer on tap. Good food. Super friendly staff. Doooooo it.