4855 Federal Boulevard (at W. 49th Ave.)
Denver, CO 80221
- Try the French Dip
- Back room belongs to the geeks. Be aware.
- Pretty good food. Better than the village inn across the street.
- Breakfast with my MN Angels
- Having a late dinner with my angels
- We're hungry!
- We're hungry mom and I
- Love the food!
- Country fried steak is awesome. Ask for the extra gravy since its soooo good. And if you go late night, the waitress Amanda is the best. Have been served by her dining in and with pick up orders.
- Best fries EVAR.
- The biscuits n gravy freakin rock!!
- El Federal Grande!
- Do not leave without having their green chili. Seriously
- The cinnamon rolls are awesome!
- The square meal breakfast is good
- Those cinnamon rolls...
- I Love Amanda, she's the Best!
- The club is really good.
- Breakfast food is available 24 hours a day. Their monte cristo sandwich was pretty good and the fries were crispy. Service is nothing terrible but nothing amazing either.
- Good food, great prices!