505 Albert Pike Rd
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913
- Skip the ribs. Eat the spread. You'll dream about it.
- Half spread with a chopped pork sandwich! It's da bomb diggity!
- McClard's slaw & baked beans are the perfect match for their delicious ribs, which taste great even without the sauce. I don't care for their tamales but their loaded fries are a must.
- Order the Ribs and Fries and tell them you want half slaw. You won't lose many fries and you will get a good helping of their great cole slaw.
- If you come to Hot Springs & don't eat here you will forever regret it. Included in "1000 Things to Do Before You Die" & my list of top 5 finds EVER on vacation. Get the bbq. Cash only!
- Best BBQ is Hot Springs
- BBQ is the best here.
- The rib & fry platter was enough food for me to share with my two little girls!
- great juicy cheeseburgers too! their fries are the real thing:) great staff!!
- Get the pulled pork sandwich and the spread. Ridiculous. Bearded dude is the man.
- Half a bbq'd chicken on Wednesdays! Love it!
- Chicken on Wednesdays!
- Nostalgia of the pace outweighs the food quality. Beef (not brisket) and pork were drenched in a tomato based spicy sauce, ribs had smoke but no other seasoning, sides were good
- All is good!
- I feel mislead, these aren't "real" tamales, but it's still okay.
- Tamale spread is greatness!
- Been eating here for over 50 years. Tamale spread, ribs, cole slaw are all outstanding.
- Omg! Great tastes and good value for money! Try the tamales!!
- Chopped pork sandwich with slaw on it!