McCawley's Irish Pub
- Wifi password is guinness
- Gotta try the natchos
- Try to come in rite after office hour, else no more outdoor sit!
- It's great place to chat with friends, and the food is marvelous ^_^
- Tues 1 for 1
- Third attempt to eat here. We tried bangers and mash, a typical dish from the UK. They failed. Mash straight away from the fridge, sausages so so. Don't eat, just drink!
- Got my mountain 'o nacho's, my Guinness and the rugbies on the TV. Good to go!
- second home in sz...
- wifi password: guinness
- Wow,i like this?Who are you my friends?
- It's a great place. You should come and check the foods
- Good place with nice deal of the day, favorite is Friday with half price for pizza, pizza really delicious! My choice for pizza, beer and friends!
- Mojito cigar wifi what else do you need : password ? Here you are: guinness with 2 n because the Network is mccawleyss with 2 ss
- Great ambiance but disappointed with the food. Burger's meat and enchiladas were not "fresh", lack of salt & peppa. Hope the drinks will make us forget
- Live music is great. This group has the best balance of any bar performance group I have ever heard.
- Un petit bout de Dublin au plein milieu de Coco Park !
- The Irish Whiskey Tiramisu. Do it. Don't question.
- McCawley's Hamburger -- with grilled onions, tomatoes. Add dash of HP and dash of Heinz and good to go. Oh: and a Guinness o'course.
- Fajitas half price on Friday night
- Awesome Nachos!!! Must Have!!! :)