May's Sawaddee Thailand (旺泰特食)
- Refreshing minced meat on lettuce leaves, try it!
- Good local dai Po dong. Thai/Chinese - cheap, easy, friendly.
- Not special but good enough n its cheap!
- Authentic Thai food but lack of "wok hay" Still love the food there and recommend for a casual dinner there cause the food is not too expensive.
- Pineapple fried rice is a must-try item here
- Fried squid delicious. Pork ribs disgusting
- Get 2 pad thai if you are more than 2 people. It will disappear from the table fast!
- Penang Curry is really worth trying!
- Never dine alone - Dine with a friend! The food is inexpensive and the portions are generous!
- Take the morning glory in oyster sauce, panning beef, lab gai, green chicken curry, pad-se-e-or noodle