Mayflower Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
679 N Spring St (Ord)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- The waitress in my photo is very rude. She was upset when we wanted to change our order and gave us attitude. She threw our cups of ice at our table. Do not tip her if you come here.
- Good food. The waiters are not rude, it's just the language barrier. You have to get someone that can understand you.
- $6 for a 2-liter soda. If you buy a can its $1/can
- Try the Beef with Steam Bun special... yumm!
- Invest in soda... Water taste nasty here!
- Get the house special shrimp!
- Cheap lunch specials! Great Chinese food! And Manny Pacquiao eats here too!!
- Cheap LOBSTER!
- Get the fried rice if you can't decide, you indecisive fool.
- Sole Fillet with black bean sauce is the bomb
- This is Pacquiao's spot to eat. Just look at the walls.
- Lobster special all day everyday!
- Staff is VERY rude :-/
- Super good chinese restaurant, good for family gatherings.
- Look for paqman
- Lunch specials are the best deal...plus house special lobster, shrimp are delish!
- Boo! Cash only!
- If you have shrimp allergies, avoid this place like the plague. They also tend to hire rude wait-staff.
- Best house pan fried noodles ever!
- Has pictures of Pacquiao and other pinoy/pinay celebs all over the place!