- Dim sum was so so. Cantonese noodles were excellent.
- It's was ok good food ... nice little place
- Good food bad food. You can order 2 of the same dishes bit get them to different ways.
- Don't go here if you want great food, your order right, and great service. Definitely a horrible experience.
- Great get chicken chowmein. And best crab rangoon.
- Great dim sum option in Chinatown. Food was very tasty and hot. Inexpensive.
- Lots of yummy food for the price. Good deal!
- In Episode 5 of The Chicago Code entitled "O'Leary's Cow," Jarek confronts an old friend named Daniel whom he had helped on an earlier case.
- OOOMG! One of the best meals, definitely the most extensive, I have ever, EVER, had in my life. I lost count at the 13th course . . .beat that.