6:00pm - 11:00pm
6:00pm - 11:00pm
6:00pm - 12:00am
11:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 6:00pm
- Mac and cheese balls and robocoq all the way!
- What a lovely addition to Finsbury Park. This restaurant/sandwich bar could have fallen out of Hackney. The menu consists of only 3 sandwiches, but all of them are delicious. Decor is homemade heaven.
- Ceasar sandwich , easily the best sandwich i ve eaten in my life
- Every time I have a Max's Sandwich, I realise there's little point in eating things that aren't a Max's Sandwich. Max is, potentially, a murderer. Thumbs up.
- This is the best sandwich shop in London. The ham, egg and chips sandwich is just world class. Max and the actual vibe of the place are also top notch, if youre in the area its a must!!
- Serves hot sandwiches of ham [hock], [fried] egg and [shoestring] chips, with piccalilli; or confit guinea fowl, chicken liver parfait and dill pickle salsa.
- Unique sandwiches, delicious and cozy
- The humble sandwich has been elevated to new heights, well done Max's!
- Craft beer, unique sandwiches and an even more unique and friendly owner.
- The ham egg and chips sandwich stays at the top of the menu for a reason. Get it while it's hot.
- Everything. The food is awesome and the beer is good.
- Max is a real character- welcoming, funny, loves his food, and treats everyone like good friends. Best sandwiches I've ever had. I love the Robocoq, and Mac&cheese bites are delicious. Amazing!Go now!
- Sit in the window, good for people watching. I could spend hours here. Dog friendly. Worth coming just for a drink, or dessert. <3
- Lovely laid-back yet buzzy atmosphere, not too expensive, friendly and passionate staff. Great selection of hot sauces and booze. They need a veg option, I'm thinking some truly decadent falafel.
- This place elevates the humble sandwich to the status of hardcore food porn. Went hungry and it was so good I almost wept. Had one of the best ciders I've ever tried (gwatkin silly ewe). Beyond words.
- Wow. Seriously rich, unctuous sandwiches. Great beer selection too. Great value; just come!
- Excellent sandwiches! I tried The Spaniard and it was delicious (and messy)
- The food and the proprietor are pretty ace.
- try Ham Egg n Chips