Maxi's Pizza & Bar
1926 Liacouras Walk (at Pollett Walk)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- One dollar Yeunglings on Sundays!
- Always get cold pizza and overpriced
- Mozzarella Sticks on the Menu: $3.95 & on the register $5.95. NOT coming here again.
- The place to grab a drink after an exam! Good pizza and food. Drink prices and selection are average.
- very good pizza
- $1 lager drafts on Sundays.
- The best Buffalo Wings!!
- Awesome bartenders! Also, Sweet Chili Chicken bites....do it.
- Great pizza and great variety
- It's actually kind of expensive to eat here. At least they have cheap beer occasionally.
- IT WAS JUST A ROACH IN MY DRINK IM SOOOOO DISGUSTED I WAS TOO HEATED TO EVEN GET ANOTHER ONE IM HEATEDDD!!
- WORST strombolis
- Cheap beer and pizza. The perfect campus watering hole!
- Penne vodka pizza is everything.
- Buffalo fucking chicken pizza. DO IT
- Order the Temple burger, you'll be glad you did!
- BBQ pizza is awesome.
- No take-out beer.
- Penne vodka slices are very yummy. Crust is good
- They have certain specials every night. See picture.