Maxine's Bistro & Bar
- AVOID!! Service here is horrendously slow!!
- The Obama Burger is amazing!
- Amazing menu, check out breakfast which includes waffle choices and is served until 3pm.
- One of my favorite places to have a meal in South Beach!
- If you order a Miami Vice they'll make you onebut they'll barely disguise their disdain. They are delicious though.
- Really great breakfast. Try the breakfast tacos.
- The food in here is fantastic!!:)
- Very nice breakfast and dinner menus...very good staff and loved the music live in the background...best hotel's restaurant I've got!
- The service was great actually- Rafael was very sweet and attentive. Food was really good too for lunch around this area if you don't want to eat poolside.
- A table just in front of the street in combination with a glass of fresh orange juice, a fruit plate and a steak n eggs breakfast! Just wonderful. Could not get any better. The whole staff is awesome!
- Local muito legal e bem localizado!
- Been here for 45 minutes now and still don't have food...
- Atencin rpida y amable. Mahi Mahi rico pero las verduras casi crudas. Pastas un poco re cocidas. Lo mejor: las mimosas a US 5. Lo nico barato del local. Ojo con la cuenta, tax inexplicable!
- Good Morning Miami!!!! with smooth live jazz in the background is the best place to start the day
- Much better options than this place in Miami...
- Try the house merlot it's delicious
- Spicy Baja wrap is SPICY; jalapeos were not diced small enough. To add guacamole was only $1. Such a deal! Gratuity is included in the bill.
- Great food, good service, wild decor. Overall a good place
- The banana nutella waffle is a musrt have!
- Make sure to double check your check - they double charged us on our group's meal.