4215 Blackhorse Pike
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
- The people here will ignore you if they don't already know you. Really rude.
- Great food, not so great service. Very slow to be acknowledged and get the check.
- Best garlic knots!!!
- Try their grandmas pizza... Out of this world!!
- Their garlic knots are delicious and reasonably priced! Don't leave here without trying them out.
- Diane at the counter is the rudest person I've come across in my life. She's miserable and made us very uncomfortable. Said "they were strange" loudly as we turned our backs to take a seat. POOR serve
- The pizza is the best. The staff not so good.
- Pizza is always delicious, but the chicken cheesesteak is the bomb! Really moist and tasty.
- Get the Ziti pie
- Large slices galore!
- The pizza is very well done! I've only been once yet they left a good impression on my taste buds! Will be back...
- Eggplant shared. Excellent sauce. Homemade pasta.
- The only nice employee here is the younger waiter. Everyone else is really rude.
- Best gormet pizza in the area. So many choices made fresh daily. Slices are huge!!!