Matt's Fish Camp
$ $ $
Coastal Hwy. (at Dune Rd.)
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- Try the Hot Crab Dip with Bacon
- Ask for Jenny she's the blonde one she's the best
- Thee fish stew is yummy
- Lobster deviled eggs are amazing! Huge chunks of lobster and perfectly seasoned.
- I'm a big fan of their seafood, but the Buttermilk Fried Chicken + Bacon Corn Gravy is my favorite dish. Have it with a rum punch. Or two. Or three.
- Get the crab bacon dip. It kicks ass and takes names.
- Crab cakes are always great, service from the staff is even better. Love this place!
- OK, but you need to like your food fried.
- Lobster rolls!! Little pricey though!
- Loved the shrimp + grits, crab cakes and fresh catch - salmon the day we went.
- Great food, short wait, excellent service.
- The swordfish sandwich and smoked bluefish dip were excellent.
- Tremendous happy hour with fried oysters, perfectly spiced steamed shrimp, stuffed clams, and of course beers. Try the Space Otter pale ale.
- Lobster salad. Crabcakes. Quality chicken fingers. Key lime pie.
- Outstanding lobster roll. House made pickles are to die for. I recommend the strawberry marg if you like your drink spicy
- Bacon crab dip with fresh potato chips!
- In peak season come by 5pm - especially if you have a big group.
- fish stew!
- Amazing dinner. Met Matt Haley and had great dinner
- The Parker House rolls are addictive served warm and brushed with butter and salt.