Matanzas Creek Winery
Winery, Wine Bar
- Great for the lavender, but the wine was expensive and not very good. We were supposed to have a private tasting with our tour (for our anniversary), but it wasn't available. Disappointed.
- Great Sauvignon Blanc!
- Solid wine. Their lavender gardens are quite impressive.
- Beautiful setting and great picnic areas. Perfect for large groups or events. Looking forward to the lavender in June!
- Wine & food pairing was awesome! Great service, nice views... We had an awesome time and I would recommend this winery with no doubt!
- Definitely one of the better wine and cheese pairings around. Whoever put it together is very thoughtful.
- The servers at the wine tasting are really nice
- The wine and cheese pairing is amazing. Totally recommended.
- Came early on a Sunday morning. Not too crowded. Staff is super friendly and the lavender fields lovely. Definitely pay the extra money for the wine and cheese pairing. Well worth it!
- Lavander fields are beautiful
- Walk around and breathe deeply
- Men's lavender after shave is the only stuff that's been able to calm down my skin after shaving
- Mo was great and very informative about the wines and the area
- Great view. Great atmosphere.
- Beautiful spot for Mother's Day!
- Pick up a jar of estate lavender honey made with Matanza's lavender by Marshall's Farm. Delicious!
- Beautiful lavender fields
- This was the favorite winery we visited in Sonoma. The grounds were beautiful with a huge garden of Lavender, a very cool water feature in their garden and best of all the servers at the wine tasting
- Lovely and secluded spot with excellent wines hard to find elsewhere. Big deck for relaxing in sun-dappled splendor. If you buy a bottle of wine to drink on site, they'll lend you a set of Bocce balls