#03-90/91, The Central (6 Eu Tong Sen St)
+65 6534 8090
- Must try the seasoned half-boiled egg! Yumilicious!!
- 2nd top up gives you a free topping
- Myfriend ordered, th waiter said "ya I know" rude and rushg for orders,Svc sucks
- Add an egg for $1. After you finish your noodles, you can add more noodles for $2!
- Try the Char Siew.. You wouldn't stop at one!!
- Best ramen ever
- It is long queue but fast waiting time.
- $2 for extra noodles if you are ravenous!
- Char Siew is much nicer than the pork belly. Don't forget to add the extra condiments of fried garlic sesame seeds. Nice Ramen, a lighter version compared to others out there.
- Aside from the Ramen, I absolutely love the Char Siew here. As a friend of mine aptly describes it "Melty Char Siew". The soft ones in your soup & the grilled ones "Yaki Char Siew" are amazing!
- I've tried many Ramen places in Singapore. This is by far the best one. Remember that on your second refill you get a free topping.
- marutama ramen taste so good
- Nice soup base, not too heavy. Try the spicy version for some kick
- Nice food, try tempura.
- Try the Marutama Ra-men - love the noodles!
- Aka ramen with ajitsuke tamago is a must try...
- Broth is v nice
- Must have the ajistuke tamago and char siu.
- Not as I remembered. No more oomph
- Go for extra char siew & def. add ajitsuke tamago if not going for the all-toppings special! The karashi (spicy) stock is great to mix things up a bit. 6 years on & still my fave chicken-based ramen.