#02-01/02, Liang Court (177 River Valley Road)
+65 6837 2480
- The yaki char siew is a must try! Yummy in the tummy!
- The fried cha sho is a must order
- Nice with all the bells and whistles :)
- Add an egg for $1. After you finish your noodles, you can add more noodles for $2!
- Another go-to place for good ramen. Love their chicken broth and their eggs have yolks that are liquid gold. Noodles will keep you slurping for more, especially with their broth.
- Beer comes in just a mug! Not worth the money! $7 for a mug?!
- Aka Ramen. Best condiment ever - deep fried garlic slices with every mouthful. Also really appreciate the fact that the soup base is made from chicken stock.
- They don't do takeaways here but I always bring my own container here to pack the eggs home. :)
- The eggs are TO DIE FOR but they have increased the price from $1 to $1.50! However it's still worth it!
- Love their tamago just $1.50 add to ramen. Gyoza's really tasty too!!!
- Love the soup base and the char siew!
- If you like chicken soup base ramen, you gotta try Marutama Ramen. Very tasty soup!
- Its not unusual to see long queues forming outside this eatery. A must-have would be the Marutama Ramen for its rich chicken broth, topped with seaweed, spring onions, stewed egg and char siew.
- The egg is power!
- Come early around 6:30pm
- Order extra noodles if ravenous.
- I dropped the egg that came with the ramen and the restaurant graciously gave me another egg ! Kudos for great service :)
- Yummy al dente ramen. Love the egg, spicy broth and daikon. Spicy version not oily (unlike other joints). Go at 1130 am to avoid Q. Remember to garnish with fried garlic slices.
- Wow. Chicken broth so sweet. Char siu and egg are must try