Mars Uptown Restaurant
2363 Yonge St (at Broadway Ave)
Toronto, ON M4P 2C8
- Grand slam breakfast w/ extra sausage for the win!
- Bottomless coffee? A diner after my heart.
- Seems like a good place to fall in love <3
- Great food, speedy service. Best part is watching the head chef go Gordon Ramsay on the staff!
- All day breakfast, always yummy!!
- Get their eggs
- Fries were a little dry but the Benedict eggs with turkey slice was good.
- Try the banana bread french toast. Don't forget to get the real maple syrup.
- Great diner
- Best homefries ever
- They've added a bunch of specials to their brunch menu: new eggs, salads and sandwiches.
- Enormous buckwheat pancakes with bacon & fruit salad will set you up for the day. Avoid the watery, grainy smoothies.
- Homemade banana bread French toast, mmmm
- Banana French toast ftw
- Eggs Benjamin & mars wrap Mmmhmm
- The French omelet is amazing!