432 College St. (at Bathurst St.)
Toronto, ON M5T 1T3
- This place is a true classic diner. Lightning fast service, inexpensive prices AND it's delicious. If you like greasy spoon type places, you won't be disappointed!
- Eat the food
- Fresh orange juice, homefries, eggs
- Best. Breakfast. Ever. Delicious, cheap, great service, I just loved it!
- Owner Dimitri has been cooking here for 40 years. No wonder.
- Diner. Breakfast. Solid.
- Inexpensive plus you get your money's worth and more
- Great breakfast for not a lot of money. Coffee even included with the meal
- Cheap animal fat! Eggs and bacon.
- Avoid. The waitress is on her phone, doesn't have the foresight to start a new pot before the old one is empty, and doesn't understand that "dry" means "no butter".
- Amazing all day breakfast. Great food and really cheap!
- This place is a classic diner. Two eggs, bacon, toast, home fries, and coffee for around $6. Can't go wrong!