862 S Los Angeles St (Cooper Building Lobby)
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Molasses cookie!! Yum
- Best breakfast burrito in downtown LA
- Avoid breakfast sandwich. Day old bread and leftover bacon with wilted lettuce on the side.
- I like to swing by here for breakfast on the way to the office. Great fruit and yogurt options to go at a decent price.
- Tokyo salad for lunch. So amaze
- Get the Tokyo salad for lunch.
- This place will serving up summer corn pancakes with crunchy chicharron in salsa morita, soft egg & avocado at the 2013 LA Weekly Pancake Breakfast! www.laweekly.com/pancakebreakfast
- Their dried fruit scones are made to perfection! Not too hard, not too soft and filled with dried but juicy cranberries and apricots. Yum!
- Soups change daily, but the best is the white wine mushroom!
- Salads here is fresh!! Try it!
- Chili crusted Ahi Tuna
- Delicious Carrot Bread w/ cream cheese
- Their Wasabi Peanuts - the best in the world.
- Good coffee