Marikka's Restaurant und Bier Stube
German, Beer Garden
- Lots of fun to be had here! Pool tables and dart boards with lots of TVs inside, sand volleyball courts outside. Oh yea, and they have every beer you can think of!
- The chicken fries are boss!
- Try a white Russian made w/ nut liquor(it is new).
- Try a peanut butter pancake- mix a woodchuck spring cider with a shot of nut liquor- it will blow your mind!!!
- They have blueberry stout! Yum! Drink it!
- As the new mayor o Marikkas I promise not to abuse my powers and will only use them for good.
- Marikka's has one of Lexington's best selections of beers from around the world. Worth the trip and time. Great place to spend a few hours with friends.
- Good german food and late night pizzas. 2 full volleyball courts out back
- Pretty good German food. The schnitzel, bratwurst, and sauerkraut are all good. The potato salad isn't my favorite but that might just be because I'm used to southern Germany potato salad.
- The food. The red cabbage is criminally delicious. The schnitzel was cooked to perfection. The potatoes were awesome too. Best authentic German food I've had in a very long time
- Fast friendly service. Great price. Plenty of beers!
- Bar food but beer selection is outstanding
- Great service, and I love that they have activities and games- the volleyball leagues are awesome! The bartenders are friendly and helpful. Don't ask for specials or sit on the tables!
- Mahi Mahi potatoes & green beans & a glass or two of Pineapple Juice
- The beer selection here is amazing. Not as many taps as other places, but the bottle selection can't be beat.
- The wurst are great! I love the three-wurst plate with sauerkraut (brat, mett, and knack).
- Great alcohol selection, good service, and a unique atmosphere.
- Try 'Stranger', it's a great pale ale!
- Get the pretzel. it's awesome! crunchy outside and soft inside. With Beer Cheese or mustard. can't go wrong either way!
- Be sure to follow them on twitter @marikkaslex