1305 University Ave (at 13th St.)
Des Moines, IA 50314
- Ultimate "don't judge a book by its cover" restaurant! A gem in dive's clothing! Get some authentic and delicious tacos! Quality beans too not your average refried beans.
- Best guacamole anywhere!
- $1.25 tacos are excellent. Never a bad selection. San Sebastian inspired. Such a great place.
- Papusas, carnitas, and horchata, oh my...
- Tacos are small just get a few. Green salsa is hot as hell.
- The burritos were excellent. I tried both pork and beef. It is very authentic Mexican.
- Everything! The tacos are the best in town!
- Awesomely authentic tacos for $1. Get the equally delicious chips and salsa so you can make your tacos as spicy as you like them.
- Picture of the taco's.
- Love the tacos...the chicken and the chorizo versions are yum!
- The best Mexican food in 10 states, and I'm including places like Topolobampo and Frontera. You simply cannot get better food no matter how much you pay or how far you drive. This is a treasure.
- Love the guacamole and chicken tacos! the lengua was cut a little too thick for my tastes.
- The guacamole rocks here!
- Bring your cash; no credit/debit accepted on totals under $10!
- The tacos are authentic and the best in town four do it for me; five for my man friend.
- Really good food and authentic!!! BUT slowwwww and no credit/debit for less than $10 orders. Canrne asada burritos MMMM mmm
- Good food! :) Slow service :( Make sure you pay with CC.
- .99 cent tacos on Wed and Thursday,
- Best guacamole ever