Margaritas Mexican Restaurant & Watering Hole
- Great chips and salsa.
- Lime in the Coconut Margarita.
- They serve food till midnight and serve booze till 1.
- Sunburst chicken salad is fresh but expensive. But you don't feel like crap after eating it. Regardless it's a $12+ salad, I've had a better, cheaper salad before. Lighter the food, more margaritas!
- Mike Aliberte from Malden just chugged a half bottle of tapatio can you do better?
- For a chain the food is good for the price . The Margaritas is where its at!
- Slow service. Food OK but very americanized. The best part was the salsa.
- A lot of eye candy here! :-)
- Greasy food, crappy service. Don't bother with this place - go to Qdoba or Chipotle across the street.
- Place is new; give it a while to smooth things out :)
- Outside patio is great during nice weather. Margaritas r amazing. Fun atmosphere in the lounge, n nicer in the dining area. Great place!
- Parking is difficult. Between the condos, other businesses and casino, you're actually lucky if you find somewhere to park.
- New menu out with old favorites for both food and drinks! Salsa is amazing!
- Sooo fucking goood russelrita amazing cornarita awesome and peach margarita wicked good
- $5 margaritas $1 appetizers til 7 pm good deal
- The Guavenero
- Try the Tacos Del Mar -
- Order a Blue Hawaiian, they are delicious!
- Jenn, the waitress, gives awesome customer service! After getting her as a waitress a couple times, she remembers our seating preference, drink & food orders!
- Margaritas is to Mexican as Olive Garden is to Italian. I.E. Stay away.