- $5 burger and brew tonight!
- Anything off of the Polish Kitchen part of the menu, just order it.
- Friendly service! Burgers and souo is great here
- First time here. Big open space. Clean. Friendly staff. Wow, huge selection of Polish food. Couldn't decide, so I got the combo. Stuffed cabbage, pierogies, kielbasa and sauerkraut. $12. Delicious
- Potato pickle soup - wow who would've guessed it be so good.
- Wow - great food, atmosphere, full bar, great prices and service even when busy. Potato pancakes are great - as good as any latkas going.
- Chicken dumpling soup is amazing!!!
- Best homemade mac and cheese ever, just ask for the Marcus Mac And Cheese!
- Food was good
- Potato skins are delicious!
- Tomato basil mozzarella panini is amazing and best fries on this side of town!
- For breakfast (or anytime of the day): Polish Break- eggs poached, kielbasa, rye toast, and potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce (instead of the American fries). SO good.
- Good "homestyle cooking" friendly service...