Marble Slab Creamery
Ice Cream, Desserts
1184 Denman Street (btw Davie & Pendrell)
Vancouver, BC V6G 2M9
- Going to English Bay? Stop by for a delicious treat. Love ice cream.
- Add gummy bears...it's delish!!!
- Every piece is unique and completely homemade. You see your icecream being prepared just in front of you !
- Raspberry white chocolate and order two. One for you and one for me :-)
- Get the cone! Less waste!
- pretty big servings... enough for 2 to share
- Helado con mezclas increibles si vas a pagar 9$ por un helado mejor que sea aqui
- My favourite ice cream ever! Just think all the combinations!!
- Pick the flavors and toppings you crave, and they'll mix it for you on the granite slab. Only that is worth the line!
- Bad Services! And I check in and i saw the promo and they didn't know about this and how to use it!
- 2x Birthday Cake and Cotton Candy with Cookie Dough and Gummy Bears in a large Score Cup, $8.57
- They never have mint ice cream here. :[
- Unfortunately they will not accept the FourSquare deals unless they are "printed out from your computer." No one there, neither staff nor managers, helped. Bait & switch. False advertising.
- Zen station is pretty sensational.
- Buy two toppings and get the third free.
- Best server is Stephanie
- It's actually not "marble" it's GRANITE!! Granite Slab!!