Manny's Bake Shop
161-18 Union Tpke (btwn 161st & 162nd St)
Flushing, NY 11366
- Best bakery always the best cakes made to order
- Chicken Adobo
- You can't tell this is a Filipino restaurant from the outside.
- Filipino food and made to order cakes!
- Got myself a take out container of crispy daing. I braved the dagger looks i might get as i flew back to ATL, but i survived and no regrets. Still enjoying my daing.
- Nice and beauty
- The logs or Filipino breakfasts here are awesome especially the dasilog made with dried and fried milkfish plus each plate comes with a cake of the day!!!!
- love their crispy pata and kare kare! ^_^ try treir karyoka it is so yummy!
- Ensaymada for the win! All flavors - especial, ube and OMG macapuno.
- So gross! Ordered ukoy to go. Get home and it putrified inside. NASTY!!!
- Buy a bag of pandesal (bread), it's awesome! And try their pork bun, but come early for the pork bun cus they run out if you come too late!
- Sunday from 4-8pm, karaoke night. Order three beers, Get one appetizer free!