Manna Korean BBQ
- Too expensive for something normal!
- The portions are of good size, they gave us a few side dishes. Loved the kimchi and the chicken teriyaki was one of the best I've ever had.
- We like the cold bibimbap.
- We like to cold bulgogi bibimbap.
- As someone who knows nothing about Korean BBQ I enjoyed Manna! Our server was super friendly & helpful. I've heard other Korean BBQ places let you cook yourself but not here sooo there's that
- Spicy chicken
- Great service and tasty side dishes with the meal. I usually come here with family and order the stone pot bibimbap, ribs, cold noodle, soft tofu soup or seafood pancake!