Coffee Shop, Bakery
838 Whalley Ave (West Rock Ave.)
New Haven, CT 06515
- Things here are on average $1 or $2 more expensive than most area bakeries but they're well made with fresh ingredients every time. The chocolate filled croisants are damn good.
- Breakfast and baked goods are fabulous here. So is the coffee
- Cant get over this place....the coffee, the food incredible
- Very good food, pastries, coffee, and tres leches cake. Only problems are that actual food (not pastries or coffee) takes a long time and that it closes early. Order the paglia pancake sandwich!
- Such tasty food. The service can be slow, but we keep going back! The salmon omelette, iced tea, pancakes, Russian salad are some of my favorites, but it is all good!
- Best scones I've ever had, especially the blueberry.
- Amazing breakfast! Try the pastries.
- Simply Amazing!
- We had breakfast and it was awesome! Try the Iced Chai! The staff was wonderful!
- Jonah's plate today. Sooo good.
- awesome tortilla
- Jonah's Plate !!!!!
- Try the tres leches, puff pastries with fresh fruit, harvest (vegetable) muffins, and tortilla espanola.