- Great food!
- House fried rice, walnut shrimp and human lamb - impeccable!
- Mediocre creme brle with a super thin burnt not caramelized sugar crust. I wish they would offer dishes with non-mushroom hoisin sauce so I could enjoy more dishes. It's a great local tradition
- Underwhelmed by the food and the service. Tried the sizzling rice soup, cream cheese & crab wontons, and several entrees. Nothing was great. The waitress was inattentive at best.
- Best Chinese in Utah, hands down
- Everything on the menu is great. You can't go wrong.
- The fudgy fallen chocolate angel cake with ice cream is a favorite end-of-meal treat at this popular Chinese restaurant.
- best Chinese and best date place in town
- Americanized chinese and it always makes my stomach hurt.
- Mmm just went such a great meal, so tasty, so filling, anywhere near bountiful utah you must stop in!
- Amazing Chinese food; best in Utah, as far as I am concerned (Zagat Rated & actually deserve it). Chicken fried rice w/ hot oil & hot Chinese mustard is my fave, my eyes water just thinking about it!
- Great walnut shrimp. In fact everything we have chosen we love.
- The cashew beef and egg rolls are excellent!!!!!!!
- Try the lemon chicken and fried rice!
- You're not going to find a better Chinese restaurant around!
- The egg rolls were great! Very filling, roughly the size of the my gerbil. The service was fast and very friendly. The honey walnut shrimp dazzled our tastebuds. Great place!
- Dan Dan Noodles are amazing.
- Great restaurant, authentic food (and music!!). The general tasos chicken was excellent! Rice and tea are refillable. Recommended.
- Ask for Toni! Loves her!
- the food is pretty good, but be prepared for john hughes levels of orientalism in the wait staff uniforms and decor.