- If you put your ear up to the butternut squash soup, you will hear the voice of the Christ child saying: "made with real butternuts."
- Cobb salad extra avocado no bread! hits the spot every time..
- Great food. 24 hours, awesome pizza & soups, good service.
- Get the Gyro, the best deal. Real fast and the fries are good.
- Great breakfast food and lots of seats!
- Eggs florentine gets 2 thumbs up! And the service is great! Can't believe I'm saying this about a diner! Lol but T's true. Great place!
- DOLEMAN JS THE BEST SERVER EVER!
- I've been here countless times. I tried the breakfast panini on my first trip and have never strayed away. It's the perfect meal!
- Don't get the fish and chips. It's $19.75. :(
- Wings are big and juicy and good here.
- Open 24 hours. Go here after a late night.
- Falafel platter was authentic and fresh. Large portions, including the kids meals, so if you have smaller kids they can share one
- The fact this place only has two negative complaints on here says a lot about this. Pizza is always good. Has are their fries. Burgers won't disappoint you either. $$$ for a diner but delicious!
- eggs were good - very expensive
- The breakfast potatoes are off the charts!!!!
- Egg Wraps with Jalapeo are awesome hangover cure / substitute with Egg Whites
- Everything is fresh. Food is good.
- Wonderful service and menu selection. Can't go wrong with this place!
- Really good salads...
- Outdoor seating out back with a potential view of the harbor