Mama Teresa's Flying Pizza
- Pizza wine list are tops
- Awesome Pizza. Truly the best I have ever eaten. The crust was perfect, not to thin or thick. Love their pizza sauce!The ambiance was nice. Has a real Italian feel. We will eat here again!!!
- Always great food!
- The sombrero pizza with chorizo and jalapeos. Beer selection isnt huge, but they do carry Galveston Island Brewing Tiki Wheat on tap.
- Zitis Mama Theresa, the bread, the carbonara, the Tucson chicken, and meaty pizza were super good!
- Best pizza on the island, but thats not saying much. Fried ravioli seemed homemade & was stuffed full of ricotta, but tortellini soup was lacking. The pizza toppings were uneven. $3 wine Wednesday.
- I had a gluten free pizza with no cheese (because vegan) and it was delicious! Almost ate the whole thing. The service was good but took awhile to get the check. Would go again.
- The calzones are amazing!
- Delicious pizza! Probably best in Texas. Staff are amazing, there when you need them but never hovering.
- Tuscan chicken pizza is incredible. Good cannolis, too!
- Watched the crust be hand tossed to make the foundation for one of the most delicious pizzas ever.
- Everything is delicious
- Spaghetti with mushrooms
- Best spaghetti I have ever had in a restaurant. Just wow.