4400 S Noland Rd
Independence, MO 64055
- Sushi is fresh and very good!
- Some of the best Asian food ever!0 Rude staff though....
- Great crawfish and frog legs oh ya sushi
- Great food! One of the top Chinese buffet in the country
- Love the food, love the staff!!!!! Have never had a problem with service but have known the family for over ten years.
- Heard a lot of people including my sister in law comment on the staff and their politeness or lack of but our experience here was great all around. Goo food an good service.
- Hibachi , sushi, and buffet! So good!!
- Really really good! Not one thing was old or boring! & cheap! Lunch buffet was $7.99
- Awesome food!! Rude staff!! Staff needs a course on proper american manners. NEVER been treated so poorly. Demotes the food taste.
- Delicious and so many options
- They have everything you would typically find at a Chinese buffet, but more. There's like a Japanese live-cooking section, crawfish, oysters, and at least 8 different types of ice cream to choose from
- Boiled crawfish, Boiled shrimp, old favorites.
- Amazing food all fresh and well cooked, but the service is a nightmare they are rude when you ask for you change back, cause for some reason they asume the bill change is their tip
- Like any buffet-style place, the time of day makes a difference, but this place is usually busy enough that you don't get old food.
- Nice romaine salad with Asian dressing, fresh fruit, steak chunks, crab rangoon, hard dip ice cream, chicken on a stick, sauteed green beans, and sweet coconut shrimp entree.
- The fried shrimp.
- Sushi is really great!
- Me and E getting our eat on.
- Great friendly service and food is great as well. Need to try it out
- I love this place!