Mak's Noodles (Chung Kee) (麥奀記（忠記）)
37 Wing Kut St
+852 2541 6388
- My favorite noodle in town
- Amazing noodles - beef, ginger and spring onion, wonton - all good
- I believe there are a few locations of this too, but amazing noodles. Their wontons have only shrimp in them and are SO delicious. Always fresh too.
- One of the best beef noodle in Hong Kong
- Noodles were perfect.
- Rubberband noodles
- Best soup I have had vs other wonton stalls! Yummy springy noodles! Good bite to the beef and dumplings were fresh and good!
- Best wan tan noodles in Central, Hong Kong, and some say China
- Get the wonton noodle soup- the wontons are fat with prawns and the broth is savoury and not to salty.
- Those who can't read Chinese please ask for English menu. My recommendation would be wonton noodle no 1and 3
- Cantonese Wonton noodles: the granddaddy of them all. Amazing beef tendon and brisket too. Come for a late lunch to avoid crowds and crass service.
- Wontons are nice and peppery!
- No frills restaurant for lovers of al dente noodles, bite-sized wontons, and good cheap eats.
- The famous specialty, won ton noodles, isn't too bad texture of thin noodles are quite springy even after soaking, while won tons are full-prawn yet small-sized. Small or large order is available.
- Smaller prawn wontons with vlittle (if any) pork. Poppin' lil morsels. Much better value than the famous Mak's! Try wide noodles (cho meen)
- Wonton noodles
- Old-school wonton noodles.