Maize N Blue Deli
Sandwiches, Deli / Bodega
1329 S University Ave (at Washtenaw Ave)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Maize and Blue Deli is a favorite among the university students. Try their famous Triple Play Reuben. --Adam Richman, Man v Food Nation
- #32. Hands down the best. Turkey. Egg. 2 cheeses. Honey cup mustard... On challah?! Does it get any better?!
- I enjoy a #37 or a #1. If yiurlooking fir lighter fare they can make it with half the meat for a discount.
- This is amazing here: on challah get chicken cutlet, provolone cheese, and Russian dressing. So good.
- Thick sandwiches, will put you to sleep, but worth it
- Get the club sandwich! Amazing!
- Place is legit. Throw a dart at the wall menu, you cant miss!
- Whatever your fancy, make sure your sandwich comes on the grilled sourdough rye bread. It is mouth-watering.
- Best sandwich from America. I wish I didn't live in Cali just so I can eat these more often
- Try the #13 Coach's Reuben, it is freaking awesome. Go Blue!
- Wow. I went for the first time today and it's amazing. The meat, cheese, bread everything is great! I got the #49.
- Good corned beef
- Check out Maize and Blue Deli as seen on Man vs Food
- Love and adore this place; but it seems not enough people ordered the 16" subs so now they only have the 8" option.
- Try a Georgia Reuben, they're amazing.
- My favorites are #8, #9, and #44 (the one they showed on Man v Food). Zingerman's is okay, but a cliche. I've always liked this place better
- Skip zingusomuch, eat here for the sandwiches in A
- The #73 is what's up
- Agree with the Travel Channel, the famous Triple Play Reuben, definitely the way to go. It was quite a feat to finish!
- The #1 is my favorite, but #33-Courtney's Conversation is the bomb too.