Main Street Taiwanese Gourmet 北港台菜
59-10 Main St (btwn 59th & 60th)
Flushing, NY 11355
- the food is good,but I swear the servers had hardly washed their handsAnd the tables were wiped with a dirty rag! I never can imagine what have been done on my food in the kitchen,dirty bowl,sux ser
- Food is okay ,but service is sux
- Fastest way here from Manhattan: take the Chinatown minibus from Division St. and get off at Yong Fa Supermarket .
- This is by far the best kept secret in flushing. Try their "fly's head" or their 3 cup chicken. The "si gua" which is a Taiwanese melon is AMAZING. Hands down the best authentic fare in all of NYC.
- "strong odor" tofu and other great Taiwanese home style dishes like oyster pancake
- Excellent local Taiwanese food!
- Besides whats going on with the duck menu, the pork chops and bean curd are very good.
- Three cup chicken was good, everything else was just okay.
- I really like this place. The food is authentic Taiwanese comfort food and the waitstaff is super friendly.
- Minced pork with basil is #1, three cup chicken, beef with scallions. This place is shared tables, no frills, cheap, cheerful and authentic. Great spot for solo or group lunching and dining.
- Good cheap Taiwanese food. Their liver dish tasted surprisingly mild. But come here with someone who speaks Taiwanese as the staff doesn't speak English!
- Crispy fried chicken, tofu casserole, chinese cabbage and a bowl of rice. Cannot go wrong!
- Taiwanese food. Get the 3 Cups Chicken!
- Try the Pineapple pork chop, Chinese cabbage, and three cup bean curd
- Get the minced pork on rice and oyster pancake
- I love the pork with shredded tofu and the basil chicken.
- Stinky tofu!
- Cash only.
- Try the fly heads!