Maguire's Bay Front Restaurant
$ $ $
4:00am - 10:00pm
- Make a reservation timed for the fiery sunset on the deck. Top it with a Rocket Fuel and you can't go wrong.
- This place sucks. Entrees are $20+, $10 salads w/ no chicken ("not enough room on the grill @ dinner") & $5 charge if an adult orders a kids item (aka, kraft mac n' cheese or 3 small chicken fingers)
- There is a reason why we are having our wedding reception here. Good food, Bubba's 5 Rum Punch and great bay views.
- Lobsterpalooza every Thursday.. 3 course meal for only $29.50.
- The service was very good - the food was not. We shared our complaint with the manager - who didn't care. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
- Way to expensive for what you get. The food is excellent but $150 for lunch is tooooooo much.
- The seafood is pretty tasty and the night view of the bay is quite nice. Aim for a late dinner and avoid some of the crowd
- Mag burger w sweet potato fries n some ice cold coronas
- Truffle fries are food. Steak is dry and need A1 sauce to be edible.
- Do NOT order the oysters. $29 for twelve of which four had baby crabs in them. The rest were not cleaned either...but at least no added baby crabs. GROSS. Will not be back.
- Rocket Fuel is the cocktail to have here.
- Best drinks on the island amd best staff!
- Great views and best burger in Ocean Beach.
- Couldn't be a better view.
- No squatting
- Go on Thursday night for the Lobsterpalooza!
- Sunset with your dinner? This is the spot!
- Slooooooooooooowwww service. And hard chicken. Bummer
- Happy Hour 3-5, Monday thru Friday...$6 frozens!
- Enjoying lobster and a wonderful sunset