Ice Cream, Desserts
IOI City Mall (GE-3, Ground Floor)
Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya 62502
- I would rather get a magnum from the convenient store than queing up for a rm 10 magnum stick
- Overpriced. Overrated.
- Rm9.90 for 1 magnum ice cream with 3 topping that u can choose and u can choose type of the ice cream too whether milk choc, dark choc or vanilla. Btw, they didnt provide place to sit.
- Magnum trifle is 10/10!
- Awesome, servis is more faster
- WiFi: ilovemagnum
- The atmosphere is great here, good place to just chill and hangout
- ice cream .. kids = happy faces..
- Do try their Hot Chocolate. It's real Magnum Chocolate that's melted down. Tastes heavenly!
- Affogato was excellent. One that I would recommend.
- RM9.90 for a piece of Magnum ice cream, topped with 3 toppings of your choice. Very good low key ambience for this cafe, compared to Mid Valley's. Good service too. Get your Magnum here!
- Compared to the other outlets, this one has a fantastic ambiance and view. Excellent customer service as well.
- Design your own ice creams is a must try and it's only RM 9.90 . Totally worth it!
- Absolutely love the make your own #Magnum highly recommend. Worth a try. Choose your own toppings.
- I ordered iced magnum chocolate drink for the price of RM15+ expecting it to be good, turns out it tastes just like dutch lady. Should've just went to Starbucks next to it. Not recommended
- The staff keep on asking if you are eating hot food when getting a table inside. You trying to keep customers away?
- Place for chocolate and ice cream lovers
- Cookie Monster. Nothing special..
- Came here more for the trend and the hype. The white chocolate coating tastes better than the dark chocolate, and the chocolate chip cookies not one of their best topping