Maggie's Town Tavern
Pizza, Italian, American
- Free cheese pizza in the bar at halftime of Giants & Jets game
- Not just good, but phenomenal seafood. Salmon and seafood platter with clams, mussels, shrimp and octopus all FRESH. not chewy. Cooked perfectly. Parking is tough because its popular. Good reason.
- Eat the broccoli bites they are delicious
- Great pizza, Greek Salad & Burgers
- Great Service and Awesome Prime Rib!!
- Really good bar pies. Good selection of beer. Check the specials.
- Great thin crust pizza. Always crowded for football
- Bar area is large and has several tv's. Decent beer selection. Friendly service. Food looks and smells delicious.
- Gret food and service even when they are busy!!
- Always like whatever dish I order. Great chicken parm pizza.
- A great place for Sunday football! They've got appetizer and beer specials and free bar pies at halftime of Giants and Jets games.
- Good food. Some craftbeer here. Pic below is a River Horse Summer Blonde and Guiness. Very good oh yeah It's my blend
- Fantastic wings!! Try them with the medium buffalo sauce--you won't be disappointed!
- Amazing bar-pies !
- Great food esp the ribs
- Maggie isn't the nicest person
- Crabby sliders are the best!
- Tuesday night karaoke with Chuck is the best!
- Trivia guy is hot. Go there for that alone lol.
- Trivia nights w Jeremy!!