$ $ $
- Nice bread nice steak & very nice staff!!
- Wagyu ribeye yummy
- Seafoods on ice is amazing. Good for 5-6 pax
- Bodeuse oysters really good!!
- Breakfast here is not as good as their sister hotel's @ Anantara Riverside.
- Great great (but old-fashioned) service, great food too, they get chefs from auction (one of the best chefs in the country), dessert was okay, dinner is quite expensive (more than biscotti)
- Pork chop 2 :)))
- Fantastic steaks, excellent service.
- Great appetizer, fresh seafood. Love the chilled carrot soup
- Lunch set menus are good but I still prefer the food at biscotti the Italian place in the same hotel