Mac's Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips
610 W 54th St (Lyndale Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Good walleye and fries with vinegar. Saltwater taffy too.
- I had the cod and it was super delicious. It was my first time there. I will totally be back again soon!
- Make sure the chips are hot!
- Too greasy. Maybe their fryers are too cold.
- Best chef in town!
- Good portions and reasonable prices.
- Halibut is to die for! Chips are fresh and crispy just the way I like them. If you eat on site you can even have a split of bubbly to accompany your basket!