Machu Picchu Restaurant
Peruvian, South American
- Great food! And reasonably priced.
- Order the ceviche and don't miss the complimentary cancha - toasted corn kernels. - Rachel Leah Blumenthal, CBS Boston
- Awesome Peruvian food!!
- Get the homemade flan!
- I'm addicted to the Veggie Lomo and that special green sauce.
- A true gem...amazing
- Have their Ceviche. Or their Chorros a la Chalaca. Drink a Pisco Sour. Or a Cuzco beer. Go there for the music.
- Good, savory dishes, interesting spices!
- Best peruvian cuisine in town! Specially ceviche was delicious!
- Average Peruvian food
- Lomo saltado and Inca Kola!
- Soups and stews in the winter, ceviche in the summer!
- Awesome Chinese-Peruvian steak fried rice here.
- Ceviche. Yes.
- Maracuya sours are the best
- Causa limea every day if I could. And pisco sour!
- Causa limea and pisco sour for the win!
- Seco de carne and a pisco sour to drink. Delicious!
- The Seca de Carne was unbelievable: I INHALED it.
- Great food but if you have celiac disease beware.i got extremely I'll from eating here despite helpful staff and extensive instructions to the chef