Tacos, Burritos, Mexican
1670 N Vermont Ave (at Prospect Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- In 1809 Jose Vicente Feliz passed away leaving Rancho Los Feliz to his grandson Juan Jose Feliz. In 1805 the first American, Captain Jose Sahler, visited Los Angeles on his way home to New England.
- Awesome tacos!
- Mediocre Tacos. Nothing was appealing here. Better to roll down to Cactus or the trucks on Western by the freeway. Don't come near closing, food will suck & you'll get an attitude- they close early.
- Its alright. Prices are fair BUT it is cash only.
- Id say they have the best Torta in LA but frankly, this is the only place ive ever had a torta! 8 will just say that you should try it! my suggestion: carne asada w/ everything! so freaking good!
- I'm not sure about this other tip about bad service -- great service! Funny, polite, quick!
- I liked the carne asada tacos...delicious. And they come with guacamole!
- Great food great service and very authentic food
- Carne asada burrito
- Street parking or you will have to ask where to park. The Car Wash Armos trip about parking in their shared lot. Los Burritos next to Kaiser Hospital on Sunset, in Little Armenia.
- Amazing food. Fast and really nice owner. I love it here!
- Decided to give this place a shot and NO CREDIT CARD! What year is this? Square card reader is FREE. Get one. The carne asada burrito should be called "Bean burrito with a little bit of carne asada"
- Get a burrito... skip the nachos... but don't skip the Potato Taco!
- The 4 Amigos are Ok. Not a big fan of the sweet potato taco (camote).
- Right next to the car wash and across from Starbucks
- Mmmm so good fish tacos!
- If you are really hungry, I mean REALLY HUNGRY, go for the burritos... Carnitas is my favorite.
- The vegetarian tacos are much much better than the burritos.
- Try the Carnitas
- Machos has the best bean & cheese burrito in Los Feliz with a number of vegetarian options!