Machete Tequila + Tacos
- The tacos are excellent, and Id strongly recommend the langosta. If youre adventurous, try the Tripa. Order the chips and salsa and guacamole, and get the Machete margarita.
- Legit tacos. Get the queso but dont be a hater...just say yes to the chorizo!!
- Crispy tripe tacos and the huitlacoche quesadilla were perfect textural counterpoints. Big, delicious margarita menu too.
- Shrimp tacos!
- Tacos and margaritas!
- Jicama and squid ink tortilla shells, ftw.
- The margaritas were excellent. Happy hour prices were great. The blood orange and skinny margs tasted great with some tacos.
- 12 assorted tacos!
- Omg the tacos are to die for, great margaritas, queso fundido is legit!
- all day. can't go wrong
- Big variety of tacos and margaritas!
- Watch out for those margs. They are tasty!
- Great tacos and margaritas. The one with muddled cucumber is
- A real hipster joint for sure. Small, crowded seating area with little room to walk or move and the food is over priced for what it is.
- Anything tequila
- Great tacos! And they have Casamigos, which is the BEST tequila ever!
- The street style tacos and the amazing margaritas has me always wanting to come back.
- Margaritas are amazing here